Happy Saturday + Halloweekend! I thought that I would pop in for a second to share a few odds and ends that are currently on my radar. Side note: How is today already the 31st?! Fall, you have my permission to s-l-o-w down...0
1. Multicolor Mini Bucket Bag (Tory Burch) // Goodness knows, I love a good bucket bag. And this pint-sized one by Tory Burch is no exception. Those rainbow stripes are downright cheery.
2. Aya City Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt (Madewell) // Cue the wanderlust: This fun sweatshirt makes me want to book a flight STAT. If only Vienna (Austria!) was included in the lineup — then it would have to be mine. Pair this stylish topper with a mini wool skirt or jeans for the quintessential fall look.
3. Merry & Bright Holiday Card Set (Kate Spade) // Calling all Spade girls, feast your eyes upon the perfect holiday card set for all of your season's greetings.
4. Ericka Flats (Kate Spade) // Fox flats for fall? Count me in! Not only are these whimsical flats the epitome of fall traditions, but they're so darn cute to look at. I'm especially loving how Carly styled them with black skinny leg jeans while pumpkin picking.
5. Bold White Shimmer Horizontal Kori Ring (Suz Somersall) // Sparkle on with this pretty, shimmering druzy ring that would be the perfect accessory for upcoming holiday parties, New Year's Eve (and beyond).
6. Snap-Front Mini Skirt (Madewell) // If you know me at all, then you know that button-front skirts are at the top of my #iwantitnow list. This throwback snap-front style is everything. I want to pair it with oversized sweaters, chambray shirts, ankle boots — need I say more?
7. RGB Cosmetics "Monarch" (Net-a-Porter) // ...because it's Halloweekend and I wanted to add in somethin' orange. Not just restricted to the spookiest weekend of the year, this shade of bright orange is sure to add an extra pop to every #OOTD.
What are you currently loving this month? Feel free to share a link to your must-haves for October or leave a comment below!
PS: Under the tab "I Need That" (located at the top of this page) you can now find more items that I'm currently yearning for. I plan on updating it every month from here on out!