Just for fun, I thought I would share a sampling of fun pink-themed items that I’m currently loving. Enjoy and happy Friday!
2. Shades of pink...or should I say shades of Pantone?
3. I stumbled upon this DIY project for confetti stix on a website called Best Friends For Frosting and knew it was right up my alley. Unfortunately, I didn't have large, clear straws on hand to create the "stix," but I did make confetti!
4. One pair of magenta lace shorts coming right up!
5. As per usual, I’m all about the mani. Luckily, I had plenty of options to choose from.
6. Why settle for one shade of pink when you can pick four + a sparkly gold accent nail?
7. If you're a KSNY devotee, then boy are you going to love their colorful coffee table book appropriately titled, "Things We Love." The pretty pink hardcover just so happens to also serve as the perfect backdrop for my new favorite J.Crew metallic flats (which have the tiniest block heel, might I add!).
P.S.- Check out the V-Day gift roundup that I recently did for Sweet Lemon Magazine!