2. ella + mila nail polish in Samba Beats and Sun Has Set: Cute packaging aside, these vibrant 5-Free polishes are equally gorgeous and perfect for an upcoming vacay, a spring gala or just because.
3. Kate Spade New York Card Holder (Shopbop): Tote around your cards in style with this scalloped leather holder that’s all sorts of chic. While I’m loving the black, it’s also available in soft aqua and pink tulip.
4. Women's New Balance for J.Crew 620 Sneakers (J.Crew): I wish that my New Balance sneaks from my junior high days were this stylish. Normally, I don’t care for athletic shoes (except for when I’m working out), but these are so on-point that I could actually — dare I say it — see myself wearing them IRL. Not to mention that the color palette consisting of greys, dusty pinks and teal is perfect for spring.
5. The Classic Cream/Navy Striped Top (Kule): Too many stripes? No such thing. As a stripe enthusiast, I feel like I need this French girl-inspired top in my life. It’s definitely a splurge, but just think how perf it’ll look teamed with denim boyfriend shorts and ballet flats during the summer months… or white pants for Memorial Day weekend. I digress.
6. Colorful Jacquard Striped Short (J.Crew): See ya later, spring! These colorful striped shorts are making me ready for balmy afternoons in the city. They’re a dressier alternative to your tried-and-true chinos that just so happen to pair impeccably with a chambray shirt for Sunday brunch, date night — you name it.
7. Denim Shorts (H&M): If there’s one thing that I’m lacking in my spring/summer wardrobe, it’s denim shorts. TBH, I actually don’t have any. With these coming in at just under $10 (and at regular price, no less!), I’m tempted to snag a pair to test-drive this season. Between the faded wash and slouchy fit, I could see these being paired with everything from a lightweight sweater to a tie-front blouse to a plain ol’ tee.
8. Suze Strappy Sandal (Loeffler Randall): These ankle wrap sandals by Loeffler Randall — complete with quirky tassels, pom-poms and stars — have got me swooning hard. It looks as though I’m not the only one, either — most of the sizes are already sold out/on waitlist.
9. The TV Eye Sunnies (ban.do): New season = new sunnies. These white glitter + sky blue color block shades require no introduction. They’re guaranteed to add major flair to any look, especially if you plan on hitting up a music festival (or two).
10. Matilde Tote (Clare Vivier): Can you say perfect farmers market tote?! This super roomy and effortless striped tote is just the thing for all of your weekend shenanigans. Major bonus: It also doubles as a hands-free backpack when you use the convertible straps.
What are you currently loving this month? Feel free to share a link to your must-haves for April or leave a comment below!