1. Le Specs Flashy Flat Lens Mirrored Sunglasses (Shopbop) // Just how rad are these tortoiseshell cat-eye sunnies with mirrored lenses? Between a trip into the city and poolside lounging, these stylish shades won’t go unnoticed — especially when you pair them with a LBD or stripes.
2. Madewell x Peanuts Joe Cool Tee (Madewell) // You guys, Madewell teamed up with Snoopy for a capsule collection and it’s seriously #goals. Between this shrunken Joe Cool t-shirt and this casual gray crewneck sweatshirt, it’s safe to safe that I need them both.
3. Paloma Short (Sleepy Jones) // It’s officially time to start investing in summer jammies. These laid-back chic floral shorts from Sleepy Jones (my favorite sleepwear brand!) are practically made for lazy Sundays, mornings on the veranda — you name it.
4. Oversized Drop-Sleeve Striped T-Shirt (J.Crew) // Can you say perfect stripes for Memorial Day weekend (or better yet a yachting party)? Everything from the oversized fit to the cobalt blue has got me swooning hard.
5. Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Happy Days (Deborah Lippmann) // With endless fun in the sun days on the horizon, a long-lasting chip-resistant polish is exactly what the doctor ordered. Personally, I’m not into gel manicures, but I am curious to see how long this coral hue from Deborah Lippmann’s Gel Lab Pro collection holds up. No UV lamps are required!
6. Homeward-Bound Adventure-Bound Ring (Jet Set Candy) // I’m this close to splurging on this super cute adventure-bound airplane ring by Jet Set Candy. It’s perfect for both serious jetsetters and full-time wanderlusters alike. Not only is it 14K gold, but it’s etched with both “Adventure bound” and “Homeward bound” depending on where your upcoming travels take you.
7. Hokkaido Pendant-Navy/Hot Pink (BaubleBar) // Next to pom-pom embellished sandals, my biggest summer accessory obsession is tassels. I just can’t get enough of them! This navy and hot pink (!) ombré tassel necklace can be dressed up or down with a blouse, a plain ol’ tee or a denim shirt dress. The price point is just right, too.
8. Farrow Echo Striped Shorts (Need Supply Co.) // Pale blue and white striped shorts, where have you been all of my life? When denim cutoffs read too casual, you need a pair of shorts this sophisticated and ladylike on standby. Pssst: If you’re into the whole off-the-shoulder trend, there’s even a matching crop top so that you can make it a set.
9. Collection Snakeskin Multistrap Sandals (J.Crew) // When it comes to summer, there’s nothing that I love more than a pair of flat strappy sandals (sorry, espadrilles!) that I can wear on the daily. These polka dot sandals are unfortunately online only, but boy are they cute. And they’re made in Italy, which is always a bonus!
What are you currently loving this month? Leave a comment below!