2. Swing Time Pendant (Kate Spade) // A glam tassel necklace that can double for day and night… Count me in, please! Dress it up for the upcoming holiday season with a drop waist dress and chunky block heels or dial it down with a crisp button-down and high-waisted skinnies.
3. Uptown Mini Satchel (Henri Bendel) // Calling all self-proclaimed #girlbosses! This ladylike mini satchel is just the thing for running errands across town. AND it’s in millennial pink. I digress.
4. Polka-Dot Tulle-Trimmed Striped Jersey Top (J.Crew) // ICYMI: Net-a-Porter just released a capsule collection with J.Crew and I’m kind of obsessed. This Breton striped top with a playful polka dot tulle hem is nothing short of perfection.
5. Barbour Classic Olive Beadnell Wax Jacket (Tuckernuck) // A classic Barbour Beadnell jacket is at the top of my fall wish list, and for good reason. It’s versatile enough to toss on with jeans, a t-shirt dress or even an A-line mini skirt (accompanied by riding boots, natch).
6. Button-Front Skirt (Madewell) // Another button-front skirt from Madewell that I’m yearning for. ~ Shocker ~
7. The Original Hobe (Hobes) // Rest assured that this will not be the last time I profess my love for Hobes. As the days get nippy, I foresee these navy suede ankle boots (also available in tan) being paired with a plaid blanket scarf and your best denim.
8. Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top Sneakers (Shopbop) // Not sure how I’m so late to the game, but I feel like it’s time I invest in some Chuck Taylors. These metallic gold ones are actually pretty fly.
9. Enamel Ring (J.Crew) // Step aside dainty finger jewels — cocktail rings are officially on my radar again thanks to J.Crew. This pretty bauble — totally reminiscent of something from your granny’s jewelry box — will give you an excuse to play dress up.
10. Baneera Heels (Kate Spade) // Any birthday babes out there? These sparkly heels deserve to be worn beyond the dance floor. Like when a case of the mundane Mondays hits or when a plain ol’ t-shirt just isn’t cutting it. Ya know?
What are your must-haves for October? Leave a comment below!