1. Burberry Beauty Gold Shimmer No.452 // The perfect holiday shimmer that also doubles for a signature accent nail. To be worn solo or teamed with any of the other colors included in this post.
2. JINsoon Nail Polish in Ube // A pretty lavender hue to complement all your cream-colored fisherman sweaters, Breton stripes and cherry red toppers. Obsessed would be an understatement.
3. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Smoke Gets in Your Eyes // In lieu of stark black, I swear by a deep blue that’s equal parts minimalist and understated chic. Plus, this storm-blue hue will pair exquisitely with all the neutrals in your winter wardrobe.
4. Lauren B. Beauty Nail Polish in Laurel Canyon Lover // Not a fan of classic Revlon red? Try this rich burgundy hue for the holiday season (and beyond). Come Valentine’s Day, a glittery accent nail will be obligatory.
5. Essie Nail Polish in Satin Sister // My pick from Essie’s winter collection? That would be “satin sister,” which Essie has described as a “sleek ebony peacock blue.” Take note: This after hours-approved jewel tone was made to be worn for winter formals/galas/soirees, especially when accompanied by a sequined gown or a velvet fit-and-flare dress. But, don’t be mistaken, it’s a shoo-in for the daytime too.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Beauty La Laque Nail Polish in Jaune Babouche 62 // Perhaps more autumnal than wintry, there’s no time like RN to test-drive this sunny goldenrod color. It calls to mind plaid blanket scarves, suede ankle booties and pumpkin spice-everything — basically ALL the fall things.
What fall/winter nail colors are you lusting after? Let me know in the comments below!