According to my Kate Spade planner, it’s June. What!? I try my best to avoid commenting on the time, but sometimes it’s just inevitable. As long as June inches by ever so slowly, I’ll be okay. Since I can’t even remember the last time I did a roundup of my current “Monday favorites,” I thought that today would be as good of a time as any. Without further ado, here you go!
- This elephant necklace from Duo (check out this similar style) is a game changer. I’m not lying when I say that it’s often the first necklace that I reach for in the morning. It’s just that conventional. My favorite part about it is the size. As you can probably tell from the photos above, it’s not your ordinary pint-sized elephant – it’s supersized!
- As I’m a sucker for all things paper, I obviously couldn’t pass up this gem of a notepad (especially since it was on sale + extra 40% off!). Designed by the stationery brand Knock Knock, this pocket-sized notebook is as witty as they come. I’m obsessed with the design (less is always more!) and can’t wait to use it for my most important to-do lists.
- Target was spot-on when they designed their line of J.Crew-inspired magic wallets. With cute white and pink whales, it instantly reminded me of Vineyard Vines. While they’re currently sold out at my local Target, they appear to still be available online. For $6.99, I’d say that it’s totally worth it! (If you’re not one for whales, then definitely check out the sailboat, polka dot and diagonal stripe prints – they’re all too cute!)
- If you follow College Prepster, then this striped button-down shirt from Old Navy may look familiar. The only difference is that while Carly’s red and white stripe Huxter popover retails for $180, mine was on sale for around $10! Granted, I totally understand that Huxter is an all-American brand (made in New England, of course) and is designed with the utmost quality...but since button-down shirts aren’t typically my go-to, I happily went for the budget-friendly option.
- Every summer, I yearn for one pair of sandals that I can wear day in, day out…these nude-colored bow sandals from Gap are just that. Besides the obvious, I’m bow-obsessed (duh!), they go with everything. I’m so glad that I’m such a frugal shopper and thought to snag these up back in November for a little bit of nothing.
What are you coveting on this first Monday in June?