2. Hanover Street Charee (Kate Spade): This time last year, I was all about the beau bag (truth be told, it’s still on my wish list!). I currently have my eye on this gem of a bag. Love the bow, love the classic taupe/black combo and LOVE how undeniably roomy it is. Score!
3. Bright White-Black Polka Dot Blouse (Equipment): It doesn’t matter what season it is, one can never fail with polka dots. #truth
4. Jewel Chanteuse Collar-Opal (Bauble Bar): Every gal should have at least one pretty statement necklace in her collection. I like this one simply for its vibrant color palette consisting of pastel mint, red and blue.
5. Hello Shanghai Cruz (Kate Spade): Shanghai is the theme for Kate Spade’s September collection and, naturally, the accessories are as quirky as ever. Let’s just say that Chinese takeout has never looked so good! Complementary fortune cookies not included. (Side note: did you know that yesterday was #nationalfortunecookieday?!)
6. Zip Pocket Mini (J.Crew): Not kidding when I say that I wouldn’t mind having this skirt in every color. One for every (school) day of the week, if you will! And, did I mention that it’s made from double-serge wool (aka perfect for crisp autumn days)?
7. Printed Calf Hair Belt (J.Crew): Jeans + printed calf hair belt + white tee + black cardi, repeat!
8. The Anouck Loafer (Madewell): These loafers are smart and undeniably chic! Just as Madewell suggests, you can pair them with jeans or a dress. In other words, they’re p-e-r-f-e-c-t!
9. Elastic Hair Tie Pack (J.Crew): I know, I know, more hair ties! Last month, I spotlighted Twistband, this go-around I’m sharing J.Crew’s version. If you have thick hair, then I’d highly recommend these as they’re super stretchy and hold up really well over time.
10. Condorcet Dress (Aritzia): A delicate floral dress that can be worn as is or paired with a boyfriend cardigan once the temps drop. Throw in a pair of your trusty loafers or riding boots for maximum perfection!