1. 2015 Bella Bookshelf Agenda (Kate Spade): Since I'm currently all maxed out on planners for 2014 – I'm currently using three! – this KSNY agenda will be at the top of my list come January.
2. Say Yes Sweatshirt (J.Crew): I say (a million times) "YES" to this sweatshirt because why not?! Throw it over jeans, a white skirt, a navy dress – basically anything – for maximum perfection.
3. Quirky Ampersand Ring (Forever 21): A ring that graphic designers and typographer lovers alike need to have in their lives.
4. Marylin Short (French Connection): These floral shorts are making a reappearance on the blog, because they're so cute and undeniably summer-tastic.
5. Printed Silk Snood (J.Crew): You know what they say, the perfect printed snood is the exclamation point to every ensemble. Okay, so I don't really know anyone who says this, but I say it, so consider it my #tipoftheday.
6. Jasmyn Hair Tie Set (Twistband): Another great back-to-school essential, but this time via my favorite brand of hair ties. This set of striped, solid and metallic "safety yellow" Twistbands would be just as pretty on your wrist as in your pony tail.
7. Star Cluster Bangle (J.Crew): Twinkle, twinkle. For once, no arm party needed – this star cluster bangle is refreshingly simple as is.
8. Arquiste for J.Crew Perfume (J.Crew): In case you haven't heard, J.Crew has teamed up with Arquiste founder Carlos Huber to create two exclusive scents. I was just reading up on the collaboration and the fragrances were inspired by Exhibition by 31 Women, "the first modern art show of all female artists in the United States." Long story short, Huber is a firm believer that a fragrance should transport you to a time and place, hence the inspiration behind the two scents.
9. Padlock Bracelet (Kate Spade Saturday): New school year, new charm bracelet. Done.
10. Cecil Court Bobi (Kate Spade): If you follow Kate Spade on Instagram, then you may have seen this cute video they put together. In a nutshell, this bag holds all the necessities and then some! And don't even get me started on that classic Kate Spade shade of green (snap pea green to be exact!)... #obsessed
What are your back-to-school essentials?