Three pairs of Keds, three equally rad looks – here ya go!
First of all, I think there's something to be said about a quirky + playful sweater. Second, I love how on-trend, yet totally effortless this look is – seriously though, no shoe laces means that these guys can be slipped on at a moment's notice. Third, if you're heading to class, this oh-so-deep tote by KS Saturday will have you more than covered. Let's just say that looking cool for school will be a cinch this semester!
1. Inside-Out-Pocket Tote in Vachetta // Kate Spade Saturday
2. Champion Mesh // Keds x Kate Spade New York
3. Eloisa Sweater // Joie
4. White Asymmetrical Skort // Goodnight Macaroon
Ah, the everygirl. She who covets stripes while simultaneously yearning for an off-duty pair of denim shorts...sound about right?! As a self-proclaimed sucker for stripes (especially those of the J.Crew variety), I can't think of a more appropriate pairing. While the stripes lend a lil bit of Parisian to this look, the chic cross-body bag screams fashion girl-in-training. When you find the perfect pair of Keds (like these Champion Originals), why change a good thing?
1. Freja Cross-Body // Club Monaco
2. Champion Originals in "Stone" // Keds
3. Painter Tee with Zips // J.Crew
4. Super Sky High Denim Shorie // American Eagle
While maybe a tad more eclectic than preppy, this outfit is the epitome of FUN! I dare you not to fall for the dizzy floral printed shorts, I know I have. Although I'm still very much on Team Summer, I think this outfit would be ideal for transitioning into fall. Wear a chunky cardi in the morning and by mid-afternoon you can take it off to reveal your favorite, tried-and-true white v-neck tee. I've always been an advocate of mixing-and-matching prints, and shoes are no exception. You guys, stripes + floral is practically a match made in heaven, but you already knew that!
2. Champion Pop Stripe // Keds
3. Casual Slub Cotton T-Shirt // James Perse
4. Marylin Short // French Connection
What's your favorite way to style your kicks? Leave a comment below!