Well... I've been back from my trip to NYC for almost a week now, but I'm still very much in a New York state-of-mind. Museum-hopping, shopping (everywhere, from Fifth Avenue to SoHo!) and taking in the big city surroundings is pretty much my idea of a perfect getaway. Since I know I will eventually get around to doing a big ol' recap of my trip, I won't go into the specifics just yet. I do, however, want to spotlight one of my favorite stores in NYC that I always love stopping in – and more often than not snapping pics of their fabulous window displays. What shop am I talking about you ask? Henri Bendel, of course! If you've been to the Henri Bendel in NYC, then you know that it's a mecca for handbags and accessories galore. While it's not exclusively located in New York (I've been to one in the D.C. area), the NYC flagship is by far the best one. Everything from its unparalleled location and iconic storefront to its stunning interior can't be beat. With all that said, in an effort to get back into the blogging routine, I thought I would share a few things that I'm currently loving from Henri Bendel.
1. I Heart Henri Bendel Coffee Cup: For every NYC working/interning gal who needs her coffee on-the-go, behold the perfect cup. You're welcome!
2. New York Skyline Mini Phone Case: The quintessential phone case for bloggers and social media gurus alike. Truth be told, I'm kind of obsessed with the gold embossed skyline...
3. Bowery Backpack: This sleek leather backpack has off-duty appeal written all over it. Wear it on the streets of NYC or tote it to class for major style points. It's A+ approved!
4. Tribeca Stack Ring Set: Seriously, who doesn't love stacked rings these days? Wear one or all three for an effortless look that is anything but boring.
5. Debutante Slim Fabric Clutch: Just to be clear, I am NOT ready for fall...but I do think this floral jacquard clutch would look ah-mazing with a herringbone blazer, dark wash skinnies and a great pair of tasseled loafers. Am I right?!
Are you a tried-and-true Bendel girl, too?
P.S. - In case you were wondering, I did snag a super cute pair of cat eye shades from Henri Bendel's summer sale! I'm sure they will be making an appearance on the blog soonish :)