1. Out of the Bag Cat Ears Ring (Kate Spade) // Despite not being a crazy cat lady, I find myself allured to this dainty kitty ring. It's the cat's meow, that's for sure.
2. East / West MAB Tote (Rebecca Minkoff) // While I've been majorly crushing over mini + crossbody bags lately, there's something about this oversized Rebecca Minkoff tote that is equally appealing. If you're looking for an alternative to your classic Longchamp bag, then this would be a solid option.
3. Madewell et Sézane Striped Knit Dress (Madewell) // As much as I love the stripes and seemingly casual fit of this Madewell dress, the back is what really gets me. And by the back, I mean --> Those. Buttons.
4. Fringe Appeal Necklace (Kate Spade) // The ultimate way to channel island vibes without going anywhere? All sources point to this ah-mazing glass beaded necklace in Caribbean blue.
5. Moto Front Denim Mini Skirt (Topshop) // For Alexa Chung-approved style, look no further than this retro denim button-front skirt. Pair it with a striped tee and Birks for a no-nonsense look.
6. Chain-Mail Ankle-Strap Sandals (J.Crew) // Considering the fact that I have yet to invest in a new pair of sandals for the summer (#fail), this navy pair is officially on my radar. Part chic, part effortless, these stompers = a wardrobe's worth of possibilities.
7. Flower Print Fabric Hanger (Nordstrom) // If you haven't heard, Liberty of London has teamed up with Nordstrom for a super fun Pop-In-Shop. Besides this cute fabric hanger, I'm swooning over this pair of floral ballet flats in collaboration with London Sole. #Need
8. Paloma Pajama Short (Sleepy Jones) // Pretty PJs FTW! I've found the quintessential floral shorts for sleeping, daydreaming + everything in between. Here's to Sleepy Jones' movement of "non-movement" (aka lounging and doing absolutely nothing).
9. Smoking Slipper Embroidery (Soludos) // Soludos for summer — can you dig it?! I sure can, especially if they're as cute as these pineapple adorned smoking slippers.
10. Latona Jacket (Joie) // Ever since a certain J.Crew (Factory) field jacket came into my life, I've been coveting casual, all-weather jackets like this one by Joie. Whether paired with an awesome striped dress or my favorite Industry Standard jeans, this jacket has major cool-girl appeal.