1. Pizza Sweatshirt (ILY Couture) // Pizza is bae. That’s all I’m sayin’. I may or may not already have this cheeky sweatshirt on standby just waiting to be incorporated into an #OOTD (or two). You best believe I’ll be sharing the outfit snapshots when I do.
Photo via @sleepyjones
3. Be Mine Card Holder (Kate Spade) // Kate Spade seriously has so, SO many cute heart-themed accessories right now. This “be mine” heart-covered card holder is my fave though. Not only is it functional (hello, small purses that hold *only* the essentials), but the price point is just right if you’re on a $50 or less budget.
4. Mani Kit (Pinch Provisions) // As far as pampering goes, nothing says treat yo’ self to a single ladies vino night like an at-home mani kit. You can thank the geniuses behind Pinch Provisions for this gem of a gift idea. Inside your kit, you’ll find everything from clear nail polish and nail polish remover pads to emery boards.
6. Blush Lipstick Clutch (Ann Howell Bullard) // You had me at blush pink lips printed clutch inspired by “Andy Warhol and pure sass.” Add instant swag via a tassel or pom keychain for a whole lotta YAS.
7. Valen-mine Package (Packed Party) // If anyone knows how to throw a Valentine’s Day-bash-for-one, then it’s the folks over at Packed Party. Think: care packages delivered directly to your doorstep. While the contents may vary, this one reveals Fatty Sundays sprinkle-coated pretzels, customized stationery and a polka dot makeup pouch.
Which of these gifts will you be snagging for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments below!
PS: Need more Valentine’s Day inspo? Check out my recent write-up for Brit + Co for more ideas!