|All photographs featured above are courtesy of the corresponding websites as cited below.|
1. Oh Joy! for Band-Aid (Oh Joy!) // Too. Stinkin'. Cute. That's all I'm saying. First I was obsessed with Cynthia Rowley's collaboration with Band-Aid way back when, and now I can't get enough of the Oh Joy! x Band-Aid collab. In a nutshell, think really pretty colors + fun, whimsical designs.
2. Behind-the-Scenes Alexa Chung's July Cover Shoot (Harper's Bazaar UK) // Tell everyone you know, Alexa Chung is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar UK's July issue. I don't know about you, but I love A. Chung. She's the ultimate cool-girl with a great sense of humor and an even more killer style to match. That said, this behind-the-scenes video is a gem.
3. How to Design for Your Brand (Canva) // Whether you have a business or not, branding is super important. It may sound crazy, but everyone has a personal brand (yes, including you!). I, myself, shouldn't be talking as my brand (read: resume, online portfolio, this blog!) could use a facelift of sorts. When going through my webmail, I stumbled upon a link to this branding resource that walks you through colors, fonts and all that jazz. While a lot of the info is a refresher, it's still valuable to know when crafting your brand. (BTW, I actually find Canva Design School in general to be a helpful resource.)
4. Burberry Prorsum Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 (Burberry) // I feel like I've professed my love for Burberry one too many times. Well, here we go again... Normally I don't make it a point to watch the menswear runway shows, but after seeing so many snippets and previews on Instagram, I couldn't NOT watch it. I'm so glad that I did, because as per usual, the clothes were tailored + undeniably British with hints of lace popping up everywhere. Oh, and, Christopher Bailey enlisted Rhodes (an up-and-coming artist) to perform at the presentation alongside a live orchestra. NBD.
5. These Sugar Cones Just Got a Major Upgrade (Cupcakes and Cashmere) // I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! If you love ice cream (and sprinkles!) as much as I do, then you're going to get a kick out of these fancy sugar cones that you can decorate at home. These just may give Ben & Jerry's a run for their money...
What piqued your interest this week? Feel free to share a link to your weekly roundup or leave a comment below!