1. Annie Costello Simple Scallop Cuff (Clare Vivier) // It's no secret that I have a teeny obsession with scallops. This pretty cuff is no exception. I love how minimalist and simple it is — perfect for wearing by itself or stacking with another bracelet.
2. Woven Straw d'Orsay Flats with Ankle Tie (J.Crew) // Is it really summer if you don't have straw d'Orsay flats? I say no.
3. Skinny Liquid Liner (Eyeko) // Relatively speaking, I am not a makeup junkie. Aside from eyeliner and mascara, I don't typically get too excited for new products. Considering this skinny liquid liner has Alexa Chung's seal of approval, I'm more than willing to give it a try.
4. Hello Goodbye T (Chinti & Parker) // I'm pretty sure I've never met a stripe that I didn't like. This t-shirt by Chinti & Parker is simply adorbs. When styled with white jeans or the quintessential LWS ("little white skirt"), how can you resist?
5. Earla Printed Stretch-Cotton Skirt (Alice + Olivia) // This skirt was made for twirling. The tropical parrot print and flattering silhouette make it an A+ in my book.
6. Lauren B. Beauty (Net-a-Porter) // Add some major pop to your current mani (or pedi) with one of Lauren B. Beauty's fast-drying polishes. I'm currently smitten with this vibrant shade of teal called "Venice Beach Venus."
7. Frosties Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag (Anya Hindmarch) // In the words of Tony the Tiger, this bag is GRRREAT! In all seriousness though, I do get a kick out of this bag every time I see it simply because it's Tony!
8. Zoey Round Sunglasses (Henri Bendel) // Shades for summer... how groundbreaking?! I'm still not sure how I feel about white frames, but these would certainly be a drastic change from my classic tortoiseshell sunnies.
9. Nuria Leather T-Strap Sandal (Club Monaco) // #BowsOnToes, that's all I'm sayin'. From day to night, these stunning black t-strap sandals will elevate any look.
10. Foldover Clutch (Clare Vivier) // Behold, the perfect clutch to hold just the essentials. In my mind, Clare Vivier can do wrong. I'm also obsessing over this clutch covered in the cutest tennis ball print everrr.
What are you currently loving this month? Feel free to share a link to your must-haves for June or leave a comment below!